A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Hammer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Hammer, Otolaryngologist, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Disorders of ear
- Facial Plastic Reconstructive Surgery
- Head and Neck Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Hammer graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hammer has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- Frankford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Marc Hammer DO is a male Otolaryngologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology, Facial Plastic Surgery, Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck, Plastic Surgery, and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Howard M. Hammer practice?
- Dr. Howard Hammer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Howard Hammer practices Otolaryngology, Facial Plastic Surgery, Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck, Plastic Surgery, and Surgery near Langhorne, PA.
See Langhorne Otolaryngologists, Langhorne Plastic Surgeons, and Langhorne Surgeons.