Otolaryngologist, Surgeon

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

• Currently 3.5862068965517 of 4 stars
 |  This is a honest doctor  |  show details
by Sonya G on Jun 23rd, 2014

Dr. Hammer was not trying to get another surgery, he was not trying to give me allergies, he didn't do any unnecessary test. He cleaned my nose and did it well...I recommend him...I have went to three other ENT doctors and this is the best one....I wholehearted recommend Dr. Hammer to anyone who needs a ENT doctor....The staff is very nice also

Jun 4th, 2014

I had sinus surgery about a month ago. I have not felt this good in years.

Feb 7th, 2014

It was a great experience. Staff is efficient and Dr. Hammer is very knowledgeable and fixed my problem. He made me feel at ease.

Nov 19th, 2013

When I first started with Dr. Hammer I was getting 7 sinus infections per year and thought I would need surgery. Dr. Hammer was not in a rush to cut. I had a CT and allergy testing and found that I had severe allergies. He started me on a medication and I started sublingual allergy drops which I take at home very day. After about 6 months I stopped getting infections. It has been 2 years since I have been on the drops and I haven't had a sinus infection in over a year. I highly recommend Dr. Hammer and Bucks ENT.

Oct 22nd, 2013

My daughter had a sore throat and felt horrible for 3 weeks. She had been on two courses of antibiotics and was no better. She saw Dr. Hammer who took one look at her and told me she had mono. He confirmed it with a blood test. Although he explained to us that the virus just has to take it's course, I felt so much better knowing what was wrong with her. He prescribed rest and fluids and something for pain. She felt better after about a week. She may need her tonsils out at some point. If she does, it will definitely be by Dr. Hammer.

Jul 29th, 2011

Great doctor, great staff, great experience, highly recommend.

Apr 19th, 2011

I went to see Dr. Hammer for a swollen salivary gland. In his thorough evaluation, he found a completely different problem. cancer... It it were not for his diligence, I would never have been diagnosed properly. I am now cured.

Mar 24th, 2011

I love Dr. Hammer! He is cring and nice and knows what he is doing.

Mar 18th, 2011

The office is totally electronic. The practice is state of the art. Dr Hammer is awesome.

Mar 17th, 2011

Dr.Hammer diagnosed my father with cance of the voice box. he ws compassionate and made the diagnosis quickly. My father is now in remission.

Nov 20th, 2010

I had a great experience with Dr. Hammer. He is a wonderful and caring physician and a skilled surgeon.

Oct 19th, 2010

My experience with Dr. Hammer and his staff was excellent. They are completely computerized and very efficient. Dr. Hammer listened to my problem and answered all of my questions. My prescriptions were automatically sent to the pharmacy. I later required surgery which went very well and I am doing great. I highly recommend Dr. Hammer

Sep 30th, 2010

Dr.Hammer was efficient and caring and solved my medical issue.

Mar 1st, 2010

Excellent and caring physician.