A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Hammett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Hammett is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Hammett graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Hammett has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard J Hammett DO is a male Preventative Medicine Specialist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Occupational Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Howard J. Hammett practice?
- Dr. Howard Hammett has 9 office locations.
Dr. Howard Hammett practices Occupational Medicine near Burton, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Lapeer, MI and Saginaw, MI.
See Burton Preventive Medicine Specialists.