A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Hardy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Hardy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Hardy, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Hardy graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Hardy has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hardy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 9 plans