A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Hardy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Hardy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Hardy, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Hardy graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hardy has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Wesley Hardy MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Howard W. Hardy practice?
- Dr. Howard Hardy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Howard Hardy practices Colon & Rectal Surgery near Lawrenceville, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Trenton, NJ.