A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Hassell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Hassell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hassell
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hassell graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hassell has 13 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Medical Center
- Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard J Hassell MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Howard J. Hassell practice?
- Dr. Howard Hassell has 2 office locations.
Dr. Howard Hassell practices Orthopaedic Surgery near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Surgeons.