inactive

• Orthopedic Surgery San Antonio, TX

July 29th, 2015
Great Doctor

July 31st, 2014
I think Dr Hassell is great! He takes his time with me and goes over treatment plans at a pace I can understand. He is never in a hurry and will help you out when ever possible. He makes me feel at ease with his jokes. He listens and will give you options as treatments.

August 7th, 2012
In the begining of meeting w/ Dr. Hassell he was a great Dr., but after having major back surgery he became very annoyed w/ me. Meaning, two yrs. after surgery I still lived w/ severe pain he couldn't understand why & where the pain was coming from. So he releases me & says he can't do anything for me anymore. The wait time in that office is extremely "POOR", if your scheduled for 10a.m, you don't get out of their til 12:30 or 1p.m.(sometimes later). I don't reccommend this dr to anyone, he's too old and slow, & I left out "Very Rude"!!

May 8th, 2012
Best Doc in TEXAS
I have had both of my knees replaced by Dr. Hassell and I was walking both times with out any help at 3 weeks. God Bless Dr. Hassell, he gave me my life back.You try him you will LOVE him.He is for real.

April 1st, 2011
Great Doctor; Highly recommend him!!!
Dr. Hassell is a terrific and caring doctor; he attends to you as if you were his family; caring, loving with good manner's & treatment and loyal to his patienst!!!Everytime I've gone to his office I've always been happy with my results!!!Listen's to you and takes his time with his patients until he knows you are well attended too! I don't know another doctor like him; I high recommend him!!!