A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Hassman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Hassman graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Hassman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
- Kennedy Health Systems
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard A Hassman DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Howard A. Hassman practice?
- Dr. Howard Hassman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Howard Hassman practices Family Medicine near Mount Laurel, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Clementon, NJ.
See Mount Laurel Primary Care Doctors.