A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Hassman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Hassman is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hassman
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Hassman Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Hassman graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Hassman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
- Kennedy Health Systems
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard A Hassman DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Howard A. Hassman practice?
- Dr. Howard Hassman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Howard Hassman practices Family Medicine near Mount Laurel, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Clementon, NJ.
See Mount Laurel Family Physicians.