Learn more about Dr. Howard Hauptman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Hauptman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Hauptman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Hauptman graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hauptman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Franklin Square Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hauptman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- CareFirst - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Geisinger Health Plan - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Howard W. Hauptman practice?
Dr. Howard Hauptman practices Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, and Pediatric Rheumatology near Towson, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Baltimore, MD.
See Towson Internists, Towson Rheumatologists, and Towson Pediatric Specialists.