Learn more about Dr. Howard Hauptman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Hauptman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hauptman
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hauptman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Hauptman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Hauptman graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hauptman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Franklin Square Hospital
- St Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard W Hauptman MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Howard W. Hauptman practice?
- Dr. Howard Hauptman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Howard Hauptman practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Towson, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Baltimore, MD.
See Towson Internists and Towson Rheumatologists.