A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Hauptman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Hauptman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Hauptman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Hauptman graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hauptman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Franklin Square Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard W Hauptman MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Howard W. Hauptman practice?
- Dr. Howard Hauptman has 1 office location.
Dr. Howard Hauptman practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Internists and Baltimore Rheumatologists.