Learn more about Dr. Howard Hayashi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Hayashi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hayashi
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hayashi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Hayashi, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hayashi graduated from University of California at Davis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hayashi has 6 hospital affiliations:
- French Hospital Medical Center
- Arroyo Grande Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard H Hayashi MD is a male Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Howard H. Hayashi practice?
- Dr. Howard Hayashi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Howard Hayashi practices Surgery near Pismo Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Luis Obispo, CA.
See Pismo Beach Surgeons.