A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Heidenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Heidenberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Heidenberg, DO is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Kidney Cancer
- Male Infertility
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Heidenberg graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Heidenberg has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph's Hospital
- University Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Brian Heidenberg DO is a male Urologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Howard B. Heidenberg practice?
- Dr. Howard Heidenberg has 2 office locations.
Dr. Howard Heidenberg practices Urology near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Urologists.