Overall Review

September 1st, 2016
I have been a patient of dr Heidenberg's for over 10 years. He never did any tests to determine the reason for all my constant kidney stone formations and when I'd ask for tests he'd say to wait. It was only when I changed urologists did I get the necessary tests and a prevention plan in place.

June 8th, 2016
Best Dr.
I previously reviewed him and gave three stars...I want to correct that,that was a mistake...he is a definite 5 starer!😂

May 25th, 2016
Dr.Heidenberg was very compassionate with my boyfriend when diagnosed with bladder cancer, straightforward and accommodating. He is extremely easy to talk to and speaks to us in lumens terms...making it very easy to understand what he is saying. I highly recommend him!😂

October 28th, 2015
BEST DR IN THE AREA. SUPERB.

November 12th, 2014
A very good doctor, thorough, and professional
No one wants to have a favorite urologist. But if you need one, I really doubt there's a better one. His office runs very efficiently, and he treats you the same way he would want to be treated if he was the patient.

August 25th, 2013
The Best Around.
I've been seeing this doctor now for many years and many surgeries due to a stricture. Doctor Heidenberg is not one, but the best Urologist. Very professional and explains every process so you understand it. If you want a honest down to earth doctor than he is your man.

April 18th, 2013
AMAZING EXPERIENCE
In the past two weeks I have been to two walk in clinics, 3 ER visits, seen an obgyn, another urologist, and then I finally saw Dr Heidenberg. He was able to pinpoint all of my problems that nobody else could, and he wants to get to the bottom of it all rather than just cover up the current pain. His office staff was more than amazing and accommodating. I can't say enough about this Dr.

April 2nd, 2012
BEST UROLOGIST IN TAMPA AREA
DR. HEIDENBERG'S MEDICAL SKILLS & PATIENTCARE IS SUPERB ! DR. HEIDENBERG ALWAYS CONSIDERED MY HEALTH FIRST & ANSWERED ALL MY QUESTIONS. HE WAS TRUTHFUL WITH ME ABOUT MY CONDITIONS.AFTER 2 TURP PROCEDURES, DR. HEIDENBERG HELPED ME GET MY URINARY TRACT BACK TO NORMAL. I WILL THANK HIM EVERYDAY OF LIFE FOR HIS HELP. HE IS TERRIFIC !I LIVE IN LUTZ, SO HIS NEW OFFICE AT 3000 MEDICAL PARK DR., SUITE 400, AFTER 5-2-12 WILL HELP ME TOO.

February 10th, 2011
amazing doctor very knowledgeable and caring
Dr Heidenberg is amazing. I have IC and had been in a lot of pain and was very scared and concerned that I would be this way the rest of my life. I saw Dr Heidenberg quite often and he always was so supportive and caring. We came up with a treatment plan together and found something that worked for me.I also had surgery with him and when he came in the waiting room to talk to my family after the surgery his bedside manner was so amazing...the entire waiting room came over to my family to ask who he was. I HIGHLY recommend him. I wish more doctors were like him.