Dr. Howard Heidenberg, DO
Urologist
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
A very good doctor, thorough, and professional show details A very good doctor, thorough, and professional
Nov 12th, 2014

No one wants to have a favorite urologist. But if you need one, I really doubt there's a better one. His office runs very efficiently, and he treats you the same way he would want to be treated if he was the patient.

The Best Around. show details The Best Around.
by Don A on Aug 25th, 2013

I've been seeing this doctor now for many years and many surgeries due to a stricture. Doctor Heidenberg is not one, but the best Urologist. Very professional and explains every process so you understand it. If you want a honest down to earth doctor than he is your man.

AMAZING EXPERIENCE show details AMAZING EXPERIENCE
by Kimberly on Apr 18th, 2013

In the past two weeks I have been to two walk in clinics, 3 ER visits, seen an obgyn, another urologist, and then I finally saw Dr Heidenberg. He was able to pinpoint all of my problems that nobody else could, and he wants to get to the bottom of it all rather than just cover up the current pain. His office staff was more than amazing and accommodating. I can't say enough about this Dr.

BEST UROLOGIST IN TAMPA AREA show details BEST UROLOGIST IN TAMPA AREA
Apr 2nd, 2012

DR. HEIDENBERG'S MEDICAL SKILLS & PATIENTCARE IS SUPERB ! DR. HEIDENBERG ALWAYS CONSIDERED MY HEALTH FIRST & ANSWERED ALL MY QUESTIONS. HE WAS TRUTHFUL WITH ME ABOUT MY CONDITIONS.AFTER 2 TURP PROCEDURES, DR. HEIDENBERG HELPED ME GET MY URINARY TRACT BACK TO NORMAL. I WILL THANK HIM EVERYDAY OF LIFE FOR HIS HELP. HE IS TERRIFIC !I LIVE IN LUTZ, SO HIS NEW OFFICE AT 3000 MEDICAL PARK DR., SUITE 400, AFTER 5-2-12 WILL HELP ME TOO.

amazing doctor very knowledgeable and caring show details amazing doctor very knowledgeable and caring
Feb 10th, 2011

Dr Heidenberg is amazing. I have IC and had been in a lot of pain and was very scared and concerned that I would be this way the rest of my life. I saw Dr Heidenberg quite often and he always was so supportive and caring. We came up with a treatment plan together and found something that worked for me.I also had surgery with him and when he came in the waiting room to talk to my family after the surgery his bedside manner was so amazing...the entire waiting room came over to my family to ask who he was. I HIGHLY recommend him. I wish more doctors were like him.