A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Heinze:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Heinze is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Heinze
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Heinze Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Heinze, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Sex Differentiation Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Heinze graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Heinze has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Emerald Coast
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Pensacola
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Heinze MD is a male Pediatrician, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Howard Heinze practice?
- Dr. Howard Heinze has 3 office locations.
Dr. Howard Heinze practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology near Pensacola, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Columbus, GA and Newnan, GA.
See Pensacola Pediatricians and Pensacola Endocrinologists.