A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Heinze:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Heinze is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Heinze, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Sex Differentiation Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Heinze graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Heinze has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Emerald Coast
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Pensacola
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Heinze MD is a male Pediatrician, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Howard Heinze practice?
- Dr. Howard Heinze has 3 office locations.
Dr. Howard Heinze practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology near Pensacola, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Columbus, GA and Newnan, GA.
See Pensacola Pediatricians and Pensacola Pediatric Specialists.