A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Heinze:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Heinze is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Heinze, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Sex Differentiation Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Heinze graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Heinze has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Pensacola
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Emerald Coast
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Heinze accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 4 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Anthem - 22 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Howard Heinze practice?
Dr. Howard Heinze practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Endocrinology, and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Pensacola, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Columbus, GA and Newnan, GA.
See Pensacola Pediatricians, Pensacola Pediatric Specialists, and Pensacola Endocrinologists.