Dr. Howard Heppe MD Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery Fredericksburg, VA

3.8

February 27th, 2017
Love My Lipo
I had an positive and uplifting experience with Dr. Heppe. His office staff always made me feel welcomed, cared for, and like I was beautiful as is (although I came in for liposuction of my hips and thighs). Dr. Heppe has a keen sense of the female form and pays a great deal of attention to detail. My results were unbelievable and has changed long-existing problem areas of my body. He truly takes pride in his work and I can trust that he won't over-promise or "sell" me on anything.

February 3rd, 2017
Didn't do surgery promised
Plus added stuff that gives me extreme pain.

August 29th, 2016
Breast Augmentation and Biopsy Removal
Dr. Heppe and his staff were amazing! Never having any type of procedure before my nerves were at an all time high but between the care of Dr. Heppe and his remarkable staff I was put at ease and any questions or concerns I had were answered. Dr. Heppe was available after hours almost immediately when I had a question that definitely could have waited until office hours the next day but without question he returned my call and was happy to help and expressed his availability at any and all times. During my consultation, I had a mole on my chest that was questionable and during my augmentation Dr. Heppe removed it and sent it off to the lab for evaluation. After having questionable results, I ended up having to get an excision in which I followed up with Dr. Heppe and he made sure to give me the best results while taking care of the underlying issue completely. I will forever be greatful for Dr. Heppe and his staff and have recommended him to many of my friends!

August 6th, 2016
Explant under local..
i had a nice experience with Dr. Heppe and the office..Elizabeth, and everyone i spoke with was very nice..

July 6th, 2016
This one cares -
Dr. Heppe continues to follow up with me, giving extra care due to my special needs. I think you could find any doctor to operate, but finding one who cares about the patient and the results as much as Dr. Heppe does is rare.

July 1st, 2016
34yo tummy tuck w/ liposuction
Dr Heppe at Plastic Surgery Services performed my abdominoplasty w/ liposuction in early 2016. I couldn't be happier with Dr Heppe and his staff. His nurses and office staff are friendly and knowledgeable, and always ready to help. Dr Heppe did an AMAZING job on my surgery, he was honest and made me feel confident in my choice to have him be my plastic surgeon. He and his staff have been so patient with me and my endless questions. My results are wonderful! I came to Dr Heppe with extensive muscle and skin damage from many pregnancies (including high order multiples) and he gave me back a better waist and tummy than I had pre-babies! I will definitely be back to Dr Heppe in the future for anything else I need.

June 15th, 2016
Dr Heppe has a fantastic bedside manner. His staff is very courteous and helpful. I am thrilled with the results of my tummy tuck and lipo with mons lift. I was not the easiest patient due to my own anatomy but Dr Heppe did an amazing job. A truly skilled surgeon.

June 3rd, 2016
Horrible!
I am extremely disappointed in this Dr. While trying to understand the difference on how a low profile or high profile would look on me, he had the audacity to blurt out - "I only speak English, and I've said it 3 times". Don't go if you expect any patience our common courtesy!

April 27th, 2016
I went to this practice intending to get the bags under my eyes removed. Instead Dr. Heppe talked me into a mini-facelift. He pulled my face at the bottom from one side to the other which left me a rounded jaw line and a lot of scar tissue behind my ears. It changed the way I look (not in a good way) and I was left with no earlobes--they are now attached to my face and very small. One has a crease in it and I can't wear earrings except clip-ons because there isn't enough lobe and pierced earring pull down and hurt. I found out that only 10% of the population has attached ears. Large ears are the norm in my family so now I have large upper ears and no lower ears. I had no trouble with any of the starred items above so they are not "ones" but I wanted to make sure my overall review was a "one". The staff is pleasant, there is no wait time, etc. etc. I begged for a reimbursement and he refused. He kept telling me I looked great--no, it's up to me to decide I look great. I said, "Who are you congratulating--yourself or me?" I had no intention of suing him--not my thing--but I totally wasted my money and damage was done. Plastic surgeons get 100% of what they charge for elective surgery--he could have afforded me the courtesy. It's also my fault for not having due diligence. Plus don't let any doctor talk you into doing something you hadn't planned on doing. YOU are in charge and I forgot that.

January 25th, 2016
He spent at most 10 minutes with me. I went for a botox and filler services. He didn't even remove my makeup before starting injecting me.After spending $800, my under eye circles are still visible and the mouth lines did not change at all.

August 28th, 2015
Not happy with mini faclift

June 12th, 2015
Mommy Makeover
Dr. Heppe is an amazing Plastic Surgeon!!! Within the last year I have had a tummy tuck, lippo, breast reduction & other procedures such as filler and botox. I plan to have more procedures done with him in the near future. I completely trust him and have recommended him to all my friends and coworkers. He has a fabulous staff that makes you feel very comfortable. They also have there own Certified Nurse Anesthetist on board. He is excellent too! I am a Regional Make-up Artist and have worked with major Cosmetic & Fragrance Company's in the DC , Tide Water & surrounding areas for years. I have had so many clients thru the years extremely happy with their results from their surgical procedures given by him & highly recommend Dr, Howard Heppe... He has an excellent name everywhere. Thank you Dr. Howard Heppe for giving my life back!!! You & your team ROCK!!!