A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Hezmall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Hezmall is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Hezmall, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Hezmall graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hezmall has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Pioneers Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Patterson Hezmall MD is a male Urologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Howard P. Hezmall practice?
- Dr. Howard Hezmall has 4 office locations.
Dr. Howard Hezmall practices Urology near Steamboat Springs, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Meeker, CO and Craig, CO.
See Steamboat Springs Urologists.