A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Hoffberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Hoffberg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Hoffberg, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Back Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoffberg graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Hoffberg has 15 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Medical Center
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard J Hoffberg MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Howard J. Hoffberg practice?
- Dr. Howard Hoffberg has 3 office locations.
Dr. Howard Hoffberg practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Owings Mills, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Towson, MD and Baltimore, MD.
See Owings Mills Physiatrists and Owings Mills Pain Management Doctors.