Learn more about Dr. Howard Hoffberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Hoffberg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hoffberg
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hoffberg Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Osteoarthritis of the Knee
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Hoffberg, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Back Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoffberg graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Hoffberg has 15 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Medical Center
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard J Hoffberg MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Howard J. Hoffberg practice?
- Dr. Howard Hoffberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Howard Hoffberg practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Owings Mills, MD.
See Owings Mills Physiatrists and Owings Mills Pain Management Doctors.