Dr. Howard Homesley Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Howard Homesley?

May 31st, 2017

Excellent surgeon

I have had two knees and one hip done by Dr. Homesley. They have all been successful. He is a wonderful surgeon. The staff however is not very responsive. They do not return phone calls promptly and are often unprofessional towards patients

October 30th, 2015

Hip Replacement

I saw Dr Homesley for the first time yesterday. My wife and I were very impressed with him. I saw him for possible hip replacement. He was not pushy and suggested I try other remedies first, then he would look at a replacement. He knew exactly the pain I was having, and explained everything to the both of us to our satisfaction. I would highly recommend Dr Homesley for your orthopaedic needs.

January 7th, 2014

Captain

Dr. Homesley is a young well trained outstanding surgeon. His total hip replacement for me was very successful and with little pain. I highly recommend him to anyone needing this type of surgery. He is on top of the latest techniques and equipment in his feel. A 5 Star rating.

April 23rd, 2013

Best joint surgeon

Dr Homesley is kindest man ever. He took care of my wife and was wonderful. He fixed her and she is good as new. We love him!

January 18th, 2013

Waste of time

This visit was a waste of time. He came in, asked me what my problem was and halfway listened to anything I said. He cut me off and told me my x-rays were normal (I've heard that line from many docs before) and that he's gonna send me to a different doctor since he doesn't really do arthroscopic surgeries (which is what I asked about before even making the appointment). He was in and out in about 5 minutes. At least he have me a doc that could help me so I guess it wasn't a complete waste.

June 4th, 2008

Knee Surgery

Had knee surgery with him in 2007. I've had nothing but trouble out of it. This is my first surgery with him, but my 3rd knee surgery. I'm with another surgeon now and we're getting to the root of the problem. He just kinda patched the problem and didn't care to find out the root of what's going on.

May 25th, 2008

THIS IS THE BEST DOCTOR THAT MY FAMILY HAS EVER SEEN :)

We loved him :)