A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Honig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Honig is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Honig, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Honig graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Honig has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- New England Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Steven Honig MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Howard S. Honig practice?
- Dr. Howard Honig has 1 office location.
Dr. Howard Honig practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Chestnut Hill, MA.
See Chestnut Hill Internists and Chestnut Hill Cardiologists.