A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Honig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Honig is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Honig
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Honig Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Honig, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Honig graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Honig has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- New England Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Steven Honig MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Howard S. Honig practice?
- Dr. Howard Honig has 1 office location.
Dr. Howard Honig practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Chestnut Hill, MA.
See Chestnut Hill Internists and Chestnut Hill Cardiologists.