A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Honig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Honig is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Honig, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Honig graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Honig has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- New England Baptist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Honig accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 17 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans