Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Howard Honig
Dr. Howard Honig, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Roxbury Crossing, MA, with another office in Chestnut Hill, MA. He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Honig is affiliated with Mount Auburn Hospital, Brigham and Women's Hospital and New England Baptist Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Howard Honig has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Howard Honig is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Roxbury Crossing, MA.
Dr. David Gomolin
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Roxbury Crossing, MA 0.01 mi34
Dr. Kristi Spaho
Hospitalist, Internal Medicine
Roxbury Crossing, MA 0.01 mi13
Dr. Roberto Cruz-Gervis
Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine
Roxbury Crossing, MA 0.01 mi31