A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Hood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Hood graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Hood has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center Livingston
- Livington Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard H Hood MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Howard H. Hood practice?
- Dr. Howard Hood has 2 office locations.
Dr. Howard Hood practices Emergency Medicine near Round Rock, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Round Rock Emergency Physicians.