2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
THE WORST DOCTOR EVER! show details THE WORST DOCTOR EVER!
by Mary K on Feb 15th, 2013

Dr. Hoos was my grandma's doctor for many years- but I have no idea why she was so attached to him. He is the WORST doctor I've ever experienced. He is rude, short and impatient. He rolls his eyes and acts annoyed if you dare ask him a simple question. He never returns calls, his staff is rude and overworked, and he is completely unprofessional. He spends about 5 minutes with his patients, doesn't listen to them at all, and rushes them out the door, even though he has barely looked at them. It's unbelievable! Towards the end of my grandmother's life, he did not treat her with any dignity or respect and talked about her as if she was not even in the room. He was annoyed w/ my family for not going against her wishes and putting her in a nursing home, so he just went ahead and arranged for her to be admitted to a home on his own without our consent or knowledge. Of course once we found out, we refused to take her, so he got angry and told us we needed to find her a new doctor. He could not have cared less about my sweet grandmother, even after 15 years of being her physician. He is heartless and mean, and should have retired a loooong time ago. AVOID THIS DR AT ALL COSTS!!!! Oh, and he doesn't even wash his hands before examining his patients. So gross.

Apr 19th, 2011

Waited about 40 minutes to see the dr. He did not wash his hands when he came in. He seemed to be in a hurry-I wasn't able to ask any questions. He ordered a blood test, then I got a call later stating he forgot to add a certain test could I come back in, pick up another order and go get another blood test. I said no and suggested they just contact the lab and add it to the blood I already had drawn. I had to wait over a week to get my test results. Office staff was average to rude.

Help show details Help
by just me on Oct 23rd, 2009

The office staff is very rude, especially his private nurse, Annabel.She puts on a fake smile and will not answer any questions. She does not clean up in between patients. She needs some people training. I will not return to the Dr. unless she is gone.

Jun 1st, 2009

he is agood dr. but needs to slow down