Learn more about Dr. Howard Horne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Horne, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Horne, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
He has special expertise in 4 Areas, including Female Bladder Problems, Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures, and Normal and High Risk Obstetrics.1 more special expertise area
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Horne graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Horne has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- St Luke's Quakertown Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Horne accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 1 plan
- Humana - 5 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Capital Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Howard K. Horne practice?
Dr. Howard Horne practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Phillipsburg, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Fountain Hill, PA and Easton, PA.
See Phillipsburg Obstetricians & Gynecologists.