A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Horne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Horne, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Horne, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Female Bladder Problems
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Normal and High Risk Obstetrics
- Pelvic Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Horne graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Horne has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- St Luke's Quakertown Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Horne accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 1 plan
- Humana - 5 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Capital Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Howard K. Horne practice?
Dr. Howard Horne practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Phillipsburg, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Fountain Hill, PA and Easton, PA.
See Phillipsburg Obstetricians & Gynecologists.