Review show details Review
Mar 1st, 2015

Lately I don't feel I'm getting the same level of care I used to. Doctor doesn't seem to listen to me anymore. Practice was great in the past but not now for me. Rushed and my concerns arent addressed.

Mar 9th, 2014

great doctor his staff is very caring and wonderful

Feb 10th, 2014

I gotta tell you that Dr. Horne is great hands down but the staff is unprofessional. If the doctor wasn't so great Id leave. While sitting in the waiting room I would hear the girl behind the window talking about patients with another staff member with a attitude about them. It makes me think that they probably talk about me too.

Long-term patient show details Long-term patient
Jan 31st, 2014

Dr. Horne is a wonderful doctor, I have been seeing him for 6 years and have absolute trust in him. Lately, I wish his office staff had the same level of commitment and follow-up skills.

A wonderful doctor and person. show details A wonderful doctor and person.
Jan 17th, 2014

What can I say about Dr. Horne; he is absolutely hands down the best doctor I have ever met. He is an excellent listener, has impeciable bedside manners, has a love for his work and it shows. He can be a little frazzled though but being an OBGYN is not easy. Since I have been going to see him I feel healthier and positive about my life. Love Dr. Horne

Dec 15th, 2013

The best doctor ever!

Review of Dr. Horne show details Review of Dr. Horne
Aug 8th, 2013

The office staff is mean and rude. There is an awful girl there named Angela. They don't do things they say they will do. They never follow up with calls to you. They don't represent what a professional office staff should be.

May 18th, 2013

There is always different staff members there when I go and they seem disorganized when I ask them something. The doctor is very nice.

Aug 20th, 2012

Not a good Dr., seek another Dr.

Jul 24th, 2012

Wait time in the waiting room is usually an hour for me. Then bout half hour till doctor or nurse comes to see me. Have to bring knitting to do to pass the time. He is a very nice doctor though lately I always get to see the nurse Jackie an not him. Jackie is nice don't get me wrong but I would prefer to see him, even if ive to wait longer. I've always told the girls I prefer him if he is available but same thing always happens. There seems to be a big staff turnover because since I've been going to him I have seen many different girls come and go

Mar 29th, 2012

Dr. Horne is excellent at diagnosing your medical concerns. I have no problems with him as a physician at all. He takes the time with you to answer your questions and is very good at what he does. The front desk receptionist is a little rude at times I agree. He does not have any OBGYN nurses working for him, its just him, receptionist and another girl who takes you back.

Jan 16th, 2012

Dr. Horne is an Excellent doctor! The best! He brought my daughter into this world. Sarah on the staff is wonderfully kind - the best too. Megan, the receptionist & appointment setter, can sadly be very rude at times; she should be in a different job. Dr. Horne and the rest of his staff are all wonderful!

Amazing doctor!!!! show details Amazing doctor!!!!
by Rowans mom on Mar 31st, 2011

Best care I have ever had!!!! He brought my daughter into this world!! Such a great experience!!! Would recommend to everyone!!! I had many problems with my pregnancy and I received amazing care! My daughter is now one.. And she is healthy and happy!!

I have never found a doctor like Dr Horne show details I have never found a doctor like Dr Horne
Feb 19th, 2011

Dr Horne is an awesome doctor. He is kind, caring, and responsible. He explains everything and has even drawn pictures so that I understand what is going on with my health. He's the kind of doctor that, if you run into him at the mall, he's going to remember you and everything about your health. He keeps up to date on new research, too, and I have never known him to give up until he finds an answer to a problem. I was told by other doctors that I wouldn't have any more children, but Dr Horne figured out what was wrong and fixed it. My husband and I were expecting within 2 months of my first visit with Dr Horne! My sister and my best friend now go to him, too!Because Dr Horne takes so much time with each of his patients (or if there is a woman in labor), wait times can run a little long. Most of the time, though, it's only a 10-15 minute wait. His office staff is really nice and friendly, too.

Jan 17th, 2011

Dr. Horne is a wonderful doctor. He will spend time with you in the exam room and never rush you out. He takes the time to listen to you. You are never treated as a number. The staff is kind and caring also.

Jan 4th, 2011

Dr. Horne is an excellent physician. He is extremely thorough and kind. He is very busy though, so you may wait a little to get an appointment. His staff is kind as well, but can sometimes be a little disorganized. You have to keep on top of your care and not depend on them to do it for you. Overall though, he is an excellent doctor who I would highly recommend.

Jul 16th, 2010

Dr. Horne is a wonderful doctor and person. He puts me at ease and reassures me that everything will be ok. His caring disposition makes going to the doctor a stress free experience.

Mar 15th, 2010

I love Dr. Horne. I came to him sick and scared and he diagnosed me correctly and I am on my way to getting better. He treats you like family and goes out of his way to help you with your medical needs an spends time with you. He is very good at diagnosing problems, great bedside manner, easy to talk with. He cares so much about his patients.

Apr 23rd, 2009

Dr. Howard K. Horne is a very caring physician. He spends more time than most physicians do listening to your complaints and explains treatment options in easy to understand language. Dr. Horne does not have the "I am superior to you" attitude that some MDs have, which makes your appointment more relaxed and less stressful.