inactive

Howard K Horne MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 18th, 2016
Dr. Horne and his practice is a diamond in the rough in today's world of medicine. They offer a personalized medical experience that is nearly impossible to find now days. Dr. Horne takes his role far beyond assessment, diagnosis and treatment as he takes the time to thoroughly explain the diagnosis and answer all of my questions until he is sure I have no more questions or concerns. He is genuinely concerned for me and my well being, both physical and emotional, and is always available should I have questions or concerns outside the office visit. His office staff also provides the same exceptional, personalized service. They all know who I am by sight (by first name and voice via phone) and what my GYN background and needs are. Any need or concern I have is quickly managed without worry or follow up on my end. And, should I have an immediate need or worry, I can contact the office manager directly as she has been with Dr. Horne since my first appointment many years ago and knows me well enough to independently interpret my needs and/or concerns. I am truly grateful to have found a Doctor and staff that mirrors the small town family doctor I had as a child; a medical practice culture I believed was gone forever.

August 17th, 2016
Best Doctor I have ever had who cares about his patients
I have been with Dr. Horne and his staff since 2012. Dr. Horne is the Best Doctor I have ever had. Dr. Horne takes time and listens to what I have to say. I have alot of health issues, and for someone like me who has gone threw many doctors (whom blew me off), this means alot to me. Dr. Horne is the first Dr. who has listened and cared to find out what my health issues and problems are and treat me correctly for them. I can not say enough good things about Dr. Horne to do this man justice.

August 14th, 2016
Knowledgeable and advocates for patients
Dr. Horne always stays current offering the most up-to-date information so decisions can be made knowing options. He is a great advocate for his patients. Interactions with the office staff has been great. They are always helpful and do their best to work with scheduling time. I know it's hard to stay on time when babies are being born. Not to many doctors ands staff's the extra mile like they do. Thanks for your help.

August 11th, 2016
Best Doctor and Best Staff
I have been a patient of Dr. Horne's for almost 2 years. When we first met it was in the Emergency Room with me having an ovarian torsion. I am blessed to have met him that day and would never consider anyone else for my care. His staff is kind and courteous. Jenalyn , the office manager has always returned my calls, been extremely helpful when I needed to make appointments, and has always been welcoming and kind. His PA, Rainie is another wonderful asset to his team and goes above and beyond to make sure issues are communicated with Dr. Horne, if one arises. All of nursing staff are personable and treat me like a human, not just another number. I have never felt more welcomed, cared for, or at home in any other doctor's office and will never switch doctors because of the wonderful professional team found in this office.

August 10th, 2016
Great doc, great staff!
Dr. Horne is a wonderful Doctor. I had been suffering with serious IC and endometriosis and PCOS for years and it was missed by so many other docs. He correctly diagnosed me in 1 visit and started me on proper treatment. The staff is amazing especially the office manager Jenalyn, she always helps me get appointments, schedule procedures and fills out paperwork in a timely fashion. The PA Rainy is amazing as well and I see her often.

June 30th, 2016
Excelent beyon
He is the most excellent doctor ever God bless him

June 17th, 2016
New Staff
Dr. Horne is such a great doctor although he can be scattered sometimes and its so sad that he has an awful office staff. The office was great when his office manager Angela had him on track and always returned your phone calls but the one that took over for her is awful and rude and definitely does not return phone calls! I don't now how he does not see this. I will be transferring!

June 15th, 2016
long term patient
i been seeing dr horne for a long time he is a great doctor and his office people are wonderful both past and present

June 15th, 2016
Best Doctor
Dr. Horn is the best doctor Ever! I highly recommend him to anyone.

June 11th, 2016
Great Doctor, Unprofessional staff
Dr Horne is by far one of the best doctors I've ever had. He's knowledgeable and will take the time to listen to you and find a solution. However, the same can't be said about his staff. The office manager is very rude and unprofessional. I've heard her talking about other patients while in the waiting room. They'll tell you that they'll get back to you, but never do. If you can stomach the nasty office staff, I definitely recommend seeing doctor Horne.

April 4th, 2016
Good doctor, bad staff
Doctor Horne is nice and seems knowledgable, however his staff has made visits to his office frustrating and unpleasant. Difficulty scheduling appointments, even though the doctor said I needed a follow up within a specific time period. The staff just doesn't have it together at all. I called 3 times in one week, asked for a phone call back each call, never received one...explained my situation during every call, and when the day of my appointment came it was like no one knew why I was there or what was going on. Just not together, not pleasant and not good customer service. It's really a shame because Dr. Horne really is a nice guy who I wouldn't mind continuing to see, but I can't stand the office environment. Switched providers shortly after coming here.

September 22nd, 2015
Dr. Horne has treated my mother, sister, and myself. We have all been very happy with his professional and caring manner.