Aug 23rd, 2016

I had been having a lot of issues, but no dr could diagnose. Dr. Horne figured it out on my 1st visit. Tests confirmed his diagnosis. While my other specialists pooh-poohed alternative route, Dr. Horne was interested and took my paperwork to review. Very knowledgeable, listens carefully, and always interested in his patients and takes time. Office staff are polite and kind. May have to wait but worth it. Babies & emergencies are unpredictable. Ofc Mgr, Jenna, patient, kind and efficient. Sandra

by Sandy K. on Aug 18th, 2016

Dr. Horne and his practice is a diamond in the rough in today's world of medicine. They offer a personalized medical experience that is nearly impossible to find now days. Dr. Horne takes his role far beyond assessment, diagnosis and treatment as he takes the time to thoroughly explain the diagnosis and answer all of my questions until he is sure I have no more questions or concerns. He is genuinely concerned for me and my well being, both physical and emotional, and is always available should I have questions or concerns outside the office visit. His office staff also provides the same exceptional, personalized service. They all know who I am by sight (by first name and voice via phone) and what my GYN background and needs are. Any need or concern I have is quickly managed without worry or follow up on my end. And, should I have an immediate need or worry, I can contact the office manager directly as she has been with Dr. Horne since my first appointment many years ago and knows me well enough to independently interpret my needs and/or concerns. I am truly grateful to have found a Doctor and staff that mirrors the small town family doctor I had as a child; a medical practice culture I believed was gone forever.

Office I.C. Angels show details Office I.C. Angels
by Melinda Verrinder on Aug 17th, 2016

I have been with Dr. Horne and his staff since April of 2012. I also have I.C. Anytime I have contacted Dr. Horne's office I have had very good experiences with his staff. Jena ( the office Manager) has been wonderful. Anytime I needed to call , Dr. Horne has always returned my calls. But please do understand, if Dr. Horne is delivering a baby or in surgery, it maybe awhile until it is returned (and totally understandable). Jena goes above and beyond to have my paperwork filled out and faxed to the correct people in a timely manner for my employer. Anyone who has I.C. can understand how important and hard it is to maintain employment when having bad flareups. The ladies in the office are very good to me. Today, Oliva made me laugh and smile. Sometimes that is very hard during a bad flareup and it takes special people to do that !

Best Doctor I have ever had who cares about his patients show details Best Doctor I have ever had who cares about his patients
by Mindy V on Aug 17th, 2016

I have been with Dr. Horne and his staff since 2012. Dr. Horne is the Best Doctor I have ever had. Dr. Horne takes time and listens to what I have to say. I have alot of health issues, and for someone like me who has gone threw many doctors (whom blew me off), this means alot to me. Dr. Horne is the first Dr. who has listened and cared to find out what my health issues and problems are and treat me correctly for them. I can not say enough good things about Dr. Horne to do this man justice.

Knowledgeable and advocates for patients show details Knowledgeable and advocates for patients
by L.G. on Aug 14th, 2016

Dr. Horne always stays current offering the most up-to-date information so decisions can be made knowing options. He is a great advocate for his patients. Interactions with the office staff has been great. They are always helpful and do their best to work with scheduling time. I know it's hard to stay on time when babies are being born. Not to many doctors ands staff's the extra mile like they do. Thanks for your help.

Best Doctor and Best Staff show details Best Doctor and Best Staff
by Jennifer McBride on Aug 11th, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Horne's for almost 2 years. When we first met it was in the Emergency Room with me having an ovarian torsion. I am blessed to have met him that day and would never consider anyone else for my care. His staff is kind and courteous. Jenalyn , the office manager has always returned my calls, been extremely helpful when I needed to make appointments, and has always been welcoming and kind. His PA, Rainie is another wonderful asset to his team and goes above and beyond to make sure issues are communicated with Dr. Horne, if one arises. All of nursing staff are personable and treat me like a human, not just another number. I have never felt more welcomed, cared for, or at home in any other doctor's office and will never switch doctors because of the wonderful professional team found in this office.

Great doc, great staff! show details Great doc, great staff!
Aug 10th, 2016

Dr. Horne is a wonderful Doctor. I had been suffering with serious IC and endometriosis and PCOS for years and it was missed by so many other docs. He correctly diagnosed me in 1 visit and started me on proper treatment. The staff is amazing especially the office manager Jenalyn, she always helps me get appointments, schedule procedures and fills out paperwork in a timely fashion. The PA Rainy is amazing as well and I see her often.

Excelent beyon show details Excelent beyon
by Iris nunez on Jun 30th, 2016

He is the most excellent doctor ever God bless him

New Staff show details New Staff
Jun 17th, 2016

Dr. Horne is such a great doctor although he can be scattered sometimes and its so sad that he has an awful office staff. The office was great when his office manager Angela had him on track and always returned your phone calls but the one that took over for her is awful and rude and definitely does not return phone calls! I don't now how he does not see this. I will be transferring!

long term patient show details long term patient
Jun 15th, 2016

i been seeing dr horne for a long time he is a great doctor and his office people are wonderful both past and present

Best Doctor show details Best Doctor
Jun 15th, 2016

Dr. Horn is the best doctor Ever! I highly recommend him to anyone.

Great Doctor, Unprofessional staff show details Great Doctor, Unprofessional staff
Jun 11th, 2016

Dr Horne is by far one of the best doctors I've ever had. He's knowledgeable and will take the time to listen to you and find a solution. However, the same can't be said about his staff. The office manager is very rude and unprofessional. I've heard her talking about other patients while in the waiting room. They'll tell you that they'll get back to you, but never do. If you can stomach the nasty office staff, I definitely recommend seeing doctor Horne.

Good doctor, bad staff show details Good doctor, bad staff
Apr 4th, 2016

Doctor Horne is nice and seems knowledgable, however his staff has made visits to his office frustrating and unpleasant. Difficulty scheduling appointments, even though the doctor said I needed a follow up within a specific time period. The staff just doesn't have it together at all. I called 3 times in one week, asked for a phone call back each call, never received one...explained my situation during every call, and when the day of my appointment came it was like no one knew why I was there or what was going on. Just not together, not pleasant and not good customer service. It's really a shame because Dr. Horne really is a nice guy who I wouldn't mind continuing to see, but I can't stand the office environment. Switched providers shortly after coming here.

by Ruth on Sep 22nd, 2015

Dr. Horne has treated my mother, sister, and myself. We have all been very happy with his professional and caring manner.

He is the best show details He is the best
Aug 25th, 2015

If you know how to take the staff they're manageable. It's a dr office. They are busy and at times cannot always make the world about you. They are respectful but understand they're busy too. Dr. Horne is absolutely the best! I am so happy that he is my doctor. I wish he could be my PCP as well. I cannot say enough positive things about him. Dr. Horne thank you for all your hard work.

Review show details Review
Mar 1st, 2015

Lately I don't feel I'm getting the same level of care I used to. Doctor doesn't seem to listen to me anymore. Practice was great in the past but not now for me. Rushed and my concerns arent addressed.

Mar 9th, 2014

great doctor his staff is very caring and wonderful

Feb 10th, 2014

I gotta tell you that Dr. Horne is great hands down but the staff is unprofessional. If the doctor wasn't so great Id leave. While sitting in the waiting room I would hear the girl behind the window talking about patients with another staff member with a attitude about them. It makes me think that they probably talk about me too.

Long-term patient show details Long-term patient
Jan 31st, 2014

Dr. Horne is a wonderful doctor, I have been seeing him for 6 years and have absolute trust in him. Lately, I wish his office staff had the same level of commitment and follow-up skills.

A wonderful doctor and person. show details A wonderful doctor and person.
Jan 17th, 2014

What can I say about Dr. Horne; he is absolutely hands down the best doctor I have ever met. He is an excellent listener, has impeciable bedside manners, has a love for his work and it shows. He can be a little frazzled though but being an OBGYN is not easy. Since I have been going to see him I feel healthier and positive about my life. Love Dr. Horne

Dec 15th, 2013

The best doctor ever!

Review of Dr. Horne show details Review of Dr. Horne
Aug 8th, 2013

The office staff is mean and rude. There is an awful girl there named Angela. They don't do things they say they will do. They never follow up with calls to you. They don't represent what a professional office staff should be.

May 18th, 2013

There is always different staff members there when I go and they seem disorganized when I ask them something. The doctor is very nice.

Aug 20th, 2012

Not a good Dr., seek another Dr.

Jul 24th, 2012

Wait time in the waiting room is usually an hour for me. Then bout half hour till doctor or nurse comes to see me. Have to bring knitting to do to pass the time. He is a very nice doctor though lately I always get to see the nurse Jackie an not him. Jackie is nice don't get me wrong but I would prefer to see him, even if ive to wait longer. I've always told the girls I prefer him if he is available but same thing always happens. There seems to be a big staff turnover because since I've been going to him I have seen many different girls come and go

Mar 29th, 2012

Dr. Horne is excellent at diagnosing your medical concerns. I have no problems with him as a physician at all. He takes the time with you to answer your questions and is very good at what he does. The front desk receptionist is a little rude at times I agree. He does not have any OBGYN nurses working for him, its just him, receptionist and another girl who takes you back.

Jan 16th, 2012

Dr. Horne is an Excellent doctor! The best! He brought my daughter into this world. Sarah on the staff is wonderfully kind - the best too. Megan, the receptionist & appointment setter, can sadly be very rude at times; she should be in a different job. Dr. Horne and the rest of his staff are all wonderful!

Amazing doctor!!!! show details Amazing doctor!!!!
by Rowans mom on Mar 31st, 2011

Best care I have ever had!!!! He brought my daughter into this world!! Such a great experience!!! Would recommend to everyone!!! I had many problems with my pregnancy and I received amazing care! My daughter is now one.. And she is healthy and happy!!

I have never found a doctor like Dr Horne show details I have never found a doctor like Dr Horne
Feb 19th, 2011

Dr Horne is an awesome doctor. He is kind, caring, and responsible. He explains everything and has even drawn pictures so that I understand what is going on with my health. He's the kind of doctor that, if you run into him at the mall, he's going to remember you and everything about your health. He keeps up to date on new research, too, and I have never known him to give up until he finds an answer to a problem. I was told by other doctors that I wouldn't have any more children, but Dr Horne figured out what was wrong and fixed it. My husband and I were expecting within 2 months of my first visit with Dr Horne! My sister and my best friend now go to him, too!Because Dr Horne takes so much time with each of his patients (or if there is a woman in labor), wait times can run a little long. Most of the time, though, it's only a 10-15 minute wait. His office staff is really nice and friendly, too.

Jan 17th, 2011

Dr. Horne is a wonderful doctor. He will spend time with you in the exam room and never rush you out. He takes the time to listen to you. You are never treated as a number. The staff is kind and caring also.

Jan 4th, 2011

Dr. Horne is an excellent physician. He is extremely thorough and kind. He is very busy though, so you may wait a little to get an appointment. His staff is kind as well, but can sometimes be a little disorganized. You have to keep on top of your care and not depend on them to do it for you. Overall though, he is an excellent doctor who I would highly recommend.

Jul 16th, 2010

Dr. Horne is a wonderful doctor and person. He puts me at ease and reassures me that everything will be ok. His caring disposition makes going to the doctor a stress free experience.

Mar 15th, 2010

I love Dr. Horne. I came to him sick and scared and he diagnosed me correctly and I am on my way to getting better. He treats you like family and goes out of his way to help you with your medical needs an spends time with you. He is very good at diagnosing problems, great bedside manner, easy to talk with. He cares so much about his patients.

Apr 23rd, 2009

Dr. Howard K. Horne is a very caring physician. He spends more time than most physicians do listening to your complaints and explains treatment options in easy to understand language. Dr. Horne does not have the "I am superior to you" attitude that some MDs have, which makes your appointment more relaxed and less stressful.