A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Hu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Hu, M.P.H., MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Occupational Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hu graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Hu has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hu accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan