A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Hu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Hu, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine and Occupational Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hu graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Hu has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Hu MD and MPH is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Occupational Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Howard Hu practice?
- Dr. Howard Hu has 3 office locations.
Dr. Howard Hu practices Internal Medicine and Occupational Medicine near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See Ann Arbor Internists and Ann Arbor Preventive Medicine Specialists.