A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Huey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Huey is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Huey, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Huey graduated from Des Moines University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Huey has 3 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- New York Downtown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Eng Huey DO and MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Howard E. Huey practice?
- Dr. Howard Huey has 1 office location.
Dr. Howard Huey practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Endocrinologists.