Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Howard Hurd II
Dr. Howard Hurd II, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lubbock, TX. He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Hurd is affiliated with University Med Ctr, Lubbock, Tx, Lubbock Heart Hospital and Covenant Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Howard Hurd II has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Howard Hurd II is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lubbock, TX.
Dr. Mohammed Bakdash
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Lubbock, TX 0.01 mi47
Dr. Jitendra Vasandani
Rheumatology, Internal Medicine
Lubbock, TX 0.01 mi22
Dr. Jason Wischmeyer
Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease
Lubbock, TX 0.01 mi24