A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Hurd:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Hurd is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hurd
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hurd Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hurd graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Hurd has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lubbock Heart Hospital
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Perrin Hurd MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Howard P. Hurd practice?
- Dr. Howard Hurd has 1 office location.
Dr. Howard Hurd practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Internists and Lubbock Cardiologists.