A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Hurtig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Hurtig is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Hurtig, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Dystonic Disorders
- Essential Tremor
- Huntington Disease
- Movement Disorders
- Parkinson Disease
- Tourette Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Hurtig graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hurtig has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
- Graduate Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Irving Hurtig MD is a male Neurologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Howard I. Hurtig practice?
- Dr. Howard Hurtig has 4 office locations.
Dr. Howard Hurtig practices Neurology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Neurologists.