A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Friedman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Friedman, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Friedman graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Friedman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Pomona Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Ian Friedman MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Howard I. Friedman practice?
- Dr. Howard Friedman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Howard Friedman practices Emergency Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Sun City, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Pomona, CA.
See Sun City Emergency Physicians and Sun City Cardiologists.