A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Friedman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Friedman
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Friedman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Friedman, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Friedman graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Friedman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Pomona Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Ian Friedman MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Howard I. Friedman practice?
- Dr. Howard Friedman has 1 office location.
Dr. Howard Friedman practices Emergency Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near New York, NY.
See New York Emergency Physicians and New York Cardiologists.