Learn more about Dr. Howard Friedman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Friedman
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Friedman, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Friedman graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Friedman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Pomona Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Ian Friedman MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Howard I. Friedman practice?
- Dr. Howard Friedman has 1 office location.
Dr. Howard Friedman practices Emergency Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near New York, NY.
See New York Emergency Physicians and New York Cardiologists.