Dr. Howard Isaacs Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Howard Isaacs?

À realy Quack and not some scrip man.

Posted on December 9th, 2015

Truth, when I met Dr ,Howard. Dam what his look and that office I thought I was of two but house But seriouslyseriously ,He a great man and his physician is here two help u not humor u and Dr Howard don't have much humore !But I been going to home last passed 5years and I thank him for his truth and help. He will tell u what u may not want two here but. It dose payoff at the end Thanks Dr Howard for all you help me with.

Time to retire

Posted on December 5th, 2014

This is a pvt home office. It is quite run down. There is a distinctive pet odor. Appointment availability is limited. As far as pharmacological background: questions regarding medication side effects, interactions, timing, dosage, are rarely answered. Most of my medications were prescribed by prior diagnosticians and I've initiated any changes. The Dr. has strict office procedures and protocols. Failure to comply elicits a rude and condescending reaction . Do not expect him to exceed the allotted time. You will be charged for a missed appt, which is fair. On occasion there have been interruptions caused by the answering machine. Rarely the Dr. has even taken a quick call. Most problematic is the lack of continuity. Whether its poor memory or poor notes, the Dr. never seems to remember where we left off. He is also very rigid in his treatment methodology and becomes very irritated by what he considers failure to follow through.

A life saver

Posted on May 15th, 2012

Quality Care in the Bronx

Posted on March 22nd, 2012

I have to admit I've been a "Manhattan Snob." Being a clinical social worker in my home borough of the Bronx has brought me into contact with lots of incompetent, if not dangerous psychiatrists; I consider Howard Isaacs a gift. He's an excellent clinician who actually listens to his patients and his grasp of medications and their nuances is assuring...So, I have learned, not to judge a clinician by their address! (LOL!)

Posted on November 3rd, 2017