A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Israel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Israel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Israel
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Israel, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Infectious Disease
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Israel graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa.
Dr. Israel has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital/Allentown
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard A Israel MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Howard A. Israel practice?
- Dr. Howard Israel has 1 office location.
Dr. Howard Israel practices Allergy & Immunology near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Allergists.