A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Israel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Israel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Israel
Allergic Asthma Patient Education Read the Vitals patient education guide to learn all about allergic asthma causes, symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Israel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Israel, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Infectious Disease
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Israel graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa.
Dr. Israel has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital/Allentown
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard A Israel MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Howard A. Israel practice?
- Dr. Howard Israel has 1 office location.
Dr. Howard Israel practices Allergy & Immunology near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Allergists.