A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Feldman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Feldman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Feldman graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Feldman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Joel Feldman MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Howard J. Feldman practice?
- Dr. Howard Feldman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Howard Feldman practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology near Roseburg, OR.
See Roseburg Internists and Roseburg Cardiologists.