A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Heller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Heller is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Heller, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Pituitary Diseases
- Thyroid Cancer
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Heller graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Heller has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Baylor University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Jay Heller MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Howard J. Heller practice?
- Dr. Howard Heller has 3 office locations.
Dr. Howard Heller practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Arlington, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Arlington Internists and Arlington Endocrinologists.