A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Rosen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Rosen, MD is board certified in Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosen graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Rosen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Joseph Rosen MD is a male Neurologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Howard J. Rosen practice?
- Dr. Howard Rosen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Howard Rosen practices Neurology near San Francisco, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Anaheim, CA.
See San Francisco Neurologists.