A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Smith is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smith
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Smith Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Smith has 4 hospital affiliations:
- East Houston Regional Medical Center
- Triumph Hospital East Houston
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard James Smith MD is a male General Practitioner, has 43 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Howard J. Smith practice?
- Dr. Howard Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. Howard Smith practices General Practice near Channelview, TX.
See Channelview General Practitioners.