A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Smith is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smith
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Smith Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Smith has 4 hospital affiliations:
- East Houston Regional Medical Center
- Triumph Hospital East Houston
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard James Smith MD is a male General Practitioner, has 42 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Howard J. Smith practice?
- Dr. Howard Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. Howard Smith practices General Practice near Channelview, TX.
See Channelview General Practitioners.