Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Howard Smith
Dr. Howard Smith, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Channelview, TX. He has 48 years of experience. His specialties include Adult Care, Legal Medicine and General Practice. Dr. Smith is affiliated with Triumph Health Care, East Houston Reg Med Ctr, Houston, Tx and Triumph Hospital East Houston. He speaks English.
Dr. Howard Smith has the following 3 specialties
- Adult Care
- Legal Medicine
Legal medicine specialists advise on a variety of laws and regulations regarding health care and public health. This include disability claims, hospital law, privacy laws and physicians’ obligations and liabilities. They typically have a medical...
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals,...
Dr. Howard Smith is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Channelview, TX.
Dr. Richard Burman
Internal Medicine, General Practice
Channelview, TX 0.06 mi54
Dr. Afaf Shah
Adult Care, Family Medicine, Preventive Medicine, Pathology
Channelview, TX 0.06 mi38
Dr. Imran Baig
Legal Medicine, Pediatrics
Houston, TX 3.19 mi19