A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Waldman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Waldman is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Waldman, DO, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Waldman graduated from The University Of Health And Sciences, Phnom Penh.
Dr. Waldman has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Luke's South Hospital
- Overland Park Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard J Waldman DO and MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Howard J. Waldman practice?
- Dr. Howard Waldman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Howard Waldman practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Leawood, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Overland Park, KS.
See Leawood Physiatrists and Leawood Pain Management Doctors.