Dr. Howard Waldman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Howard Waldman?

6 Ratings with 1 Comment

March 4th, 2014

Rough and unprofessional

I was his first appointment of the day and he was 45 minutes late arriving to the clinic. He didn't really seem to know what he was doing, not sure where the 27 year experience went. First time I saw him he severely bruised me during a nerve test. Second time was for a cortisone shot that I've never had before. He explained absolutely NOTHING to me about the shot. Told me there shouldn't be any side effects. Did some research of my own (after the shot) found out long term side effects include joint calcification and worsening of symptoms. Very unhappy this was never explained to me. During the shot he at one point let go of the needle letting it hang from my arm. he even joked that he needed a 3rd hand. Needless to say this once again severly bruised and injured me. Couldn't even bend my arm for over a week. He also wrote notes about me on the back of someone else's documents. Very unprofessional. Will never be returning to his care.

October 29th, 2015