A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Weiner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Weiner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Weiner, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Weiner graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Weiner has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Jay Weiner MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Howard J. Weiner practice?
- Dr. Howard Weiner has 4 office locations.
Dr. Howard Weiner practices Gastroenterology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX.
See Dallas Gastroenterologists.