A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Weinstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Weinstein is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weinstein
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Weinstein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Weinstein, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Weinstein graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Weinstein has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Jeffrey Weinstein MD is a male Pediatrician, has 39 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Howard J. Weinstein practice?
- Dr. Howard Weinstein has 2 office locations.
Dr. Howard Weinstein practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Pediatricians and Boston Oncologists.