A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Weinstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Weinstein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weinstein
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Weinstein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Weinstein, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Weinstein graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Weinstein has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Jeffrey Weinstein MD is a male Pediatrician, has 40 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Howard J. Weinstein practice?
- Dr. Howard Weinstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Howard Weinstein practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Pediatricians and Boston Pediatric Specialists.