A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Winter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Winter is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Winter, MD, FACS is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Colon Tumor (Adenomatous Polyps)
- Colonic Diseases
- Colorectal Surgery
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Winter graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Winter has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital -Umc - Stratford
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Winter accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Howard J. Winter practice?
Dr. Howard Winter practices Surgery and Colon & Rectal Surgery near Voorhees, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Voorhees Surgeons.