A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Winter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Winter is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Winter
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Winter Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Winter, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Colon Tumor (Adenomatous Polyps)
- Colonic Diseases
- Colorectal Surgery
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Winter graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Winter has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital -Umc - Stratford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Jeffrey Winter FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Howard J. Winter practice?
- Dr. Howard Winter has 1 office location.
Dr. Howard Winter practices Surgery near Blackwood, NJ.
See Blackwood Surgeons.