A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Winter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Winter is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Winter
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Winter Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Winter, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Colon Tumor (Adenomatous Polyps)
- Colonic Diseases
- Colorectal Surgery
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Winter graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Winter has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital -Umc - Stratford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Jeffrey Winter FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Howard J. Winter practice?
- Dr. Howard Winter has 1 office location.
Dr. Howard Winter practices Surgery near Blackwood, NJ.
See Blackwood Surgeons.