Dr. Howard Jacobs MD Patient Reviews

no change

• Good
  • Bad

October 19th, 2011
daughter of a current patient
Dr. Jacobs, while nice to my mother who had just been diagnosed with lung cancer, was very quick to tell me that she is going to wind up in hospice on morphine--this was before he even did a biopsy. I'm just grateful he didn't say that in front of her, but I didn't appreciate him saying it to me. In subsequent visits, it seemed he spent just enough time with her to merit charging the standard Medicare physician's fee, but did nothing more than ask her how she was feeling and tell us when to schedule the next appointment with him. When we entered his office for the first time, his office manager and front desk people were discussing someone who had applied for a job there and who she was dating. Very unprofessional! After three cursory consultations with Dr. Jacobs we cancelled our next appointment and got a referral to another physician from our primary care physician. You couldn't pay me enough to go back to him.

April 19th, 2011
Solid care
Dr. Jacobs knows his stuff and will very willingly share all of his knowledge if you point blank ask him. He's willing to take as much time with you as you want but you have to ask him for it. The office staff is very knowledgable and friendly but HIPPA faults abound.

May 9th, 2017