Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Howard Jones
Dr. Howard Jones, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bangor, ME, with another office in Bangor, ME. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Preventive Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Jones is affiliated with Eastern Maine Medical Center, Waldo County General Hospital and Waldo Co. Gen. Hospital, Belfast, Maine. He speaks English.
Dr. Howard Jones has the following 2 specialties
- Preventive Medicine
A preventive medicine/wellness specialist is a physician who, through additional training, has become an expert in methods for maintaining good health and preventing disease. These specialists are the doctors people see when they are generally...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Howard Jones is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bangor, ME.
Dr. Muhammad Jhandier
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Bangor, ME 0 mi9
Dr. Sigrid Noack
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Bangor, ME 0 mi20
Dr. Thomas Rajan
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Bangor, ME 0 mi22