A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Joondeph:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Joondeph is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Joondeph, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Joondeph graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Joondeph has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Joondeph MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Howard Joondeph practice?
- Dr. Howard Joondeph has 6 office locations.
Dr. Howard Joondeph practices Ophthalmology near Clinton Township, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Saginaw, MI and Rochester Hills, MI.
See Clinton Township Ophthalmologists.