Learn more about Dr. Howard Joondeph:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Joondeph is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Joondeph
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Joondeph Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Joondeph, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Joondeph graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Joondeph has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Joondeph MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Howard Joondeph practice?
- Dr. Howard Joondeph has 6 office locations.
Dr. Howard Joondeph practices Ophthalmology near Clinton Township, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Saginaw, MI and Rochester Hills, MI.
See Clinton Township Ophthalmologists.