Contact Lens Care
A complete overview of what you need to know about your contact lenses.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Howard Joondeph
Dr. Howard Joondeph, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Rochester Hills, MI, with other offices in Clinton Township, MI and Saginaw, MI (and 3 other locations). He has 49 years of experience. His specialties include Ophthalmology. Dr. Joondeph is affiliated with St. John Hospital & Medical Center, Harper University Hospital and DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital. Dr. Joondeph has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Howard Joondeph has the following 1 specialty
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the...
Dr. Howard Joondeph is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rochester Hills, MI.
Dr. David Falconer
Ophthalmology, Head and Neck Surgery
Rochester Hills, MI 0.01 mi43
Dr. Frank Derr
Rochester Hills, MI 0.01 mi48
Dr. Stephen Tait
Rochester Hills, MI 0.01 mi14