A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Jung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Jung is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Jung graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Jung has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Queens Medical Center
- Kaiser Permanente Fontana Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Jung MD is a male Urologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Howard Jung practice?
- Dr. Howard Jung has 3 office locations.
Dr. Howard Jung practices Urology near Honolulu, HI.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA and Fontana, CA.
See Honolulu Urologists.