Dr. Howard Fein Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.2

Doctors who dont care about there patients

Posted on February 19th, 2011

its very sad a doctor would tell you on a monday you have a virus and 4 days later you have a fever of 102 and are very sick and he tells you when you arrive at his office at 11:30 that he has to leave when is office hours are until noon.My son was never ordered a anti viral medicine only a strong antibiotic leviquin not spelled right and sent him for a chest xray if my son has complications this doctor will have problems with his practice he is awful and his on call doctor on 2/19/11 told me thats my sons fault for not getting a flu shot well what if you have no health insurance they both should not be doctors. We will not be returning i will take my son to see my doctor monday and if i find out Dr Fein didn't do his job a lawyer will take from here

Posted on September 29th, 2014