Dr. Howard Herman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Howard Herman?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 7th, 2016

Positive experience from start to finish. Went on portal at Thursday 6 pm.to make appt and Friday morning by 8:15 am someone was calling to schedule my appt. I was able to be seen that following Monday. The receptionist was very courteous and compassionate as well. Proceeded to meet with Dr Herman. His expertiseand willingness to correct the problem was his first concern. He was genuinely concerned about how I was feeling and I was feeling miserable. He got to the root of the problem making sure I could have surgery before he went on vacation. To me that speaks volumes. His staff is on point efficient and effective. I am so thankful Dr Herman and His staff were there for me all the way! Highly recommended!!

June 27th, 2016

CPAP equipment, which has to be replaced regularly (hoses, nasal pillows, etc) is by prescription only. Herman's office will not write prescriptions for replacement supplies unless you pay him for another office visit each time. Also, office staff is beyond inept. Bad wait times, bad follow-up, bad record-keeping, bad attitude...you name it.

July 22nd, 2015

Dr. Herman is the bomb. The wait in the office not so great. But a great surgeon is worth the wait. He is very knowledgeable.

May 2nd, 2014

Needs to improve communication.

The visit was mainly quite routine. I was mildly annoyed with the 45 minute wait to get called back but accepted that as just the way it works in many offices. I was scheduled for a simple hearing test that was handled in a very professional and courteous manner. My problem with Doctor Herman came when he was apparntly having a quick look inside my ear when without any warning he ripped a hard piece if wax out causing a flash of sharp pain that I was in no way prepared for that caused bleeding all day and night. Please Doc you need to warn me and I won't shock your office with expletives!

April 11th, 2013

Great Experience with Dr. Herman!

Dr. Herman was very professional and treated my allergies with care and respect. I highly recommend his services!

November 14th, 2012

surgery success from a brillaint Dr.!

He not only removed my tonsils (recovery time only ~1 week) but also recommended a minimally invasive sinus procedure. I can breath through my nose and sleep on my back for the first time in my life.Very professional, friendly and kind staff as well.

January 3rd, 2012

Horrible doctor glade i didnt go through with the operation

May 5th, 2010

awesome experience!

Very easy to get appointment, wonderful bedside manner, diagnosed and treated all problems that I reported, performed two surgical procedure. Absolutely excellent job! Very smooth recovery and minimal post-op....if you have any breathing, sleeping, sinus, or tonsil problems, see Dr. Herman!

January 3rd, 2017