A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Kapp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Kapp is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Kapp, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kapp graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kapp has 2 hospital affiliations:
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
- Naples Community Hospital Healthcare System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kapp accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Florida Health Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 6 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Howard J. Kapp practice?
Dr. Howard Kapp practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Naples, FL.
See Naples Orthopedic Surgeons.