A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Karpoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Karpoff is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Karpoff, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Liver Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Karpoff graduated from New York University. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Karpoff has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Regional Medical Center Goshen
- Orange Regional Med. Center/Horton Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Karpoff accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 11 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Howard M. Karpoff practice?
Dr. Howard Karpoff practices Surgery near Middletown, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Rock Hill, NY.
See Middletown Surgeons.