A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Karpoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Karpoff is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Karpoff, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Liver Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Karpoff graduated from New York University. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Karpoff has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Catskill Regional Medical Center - Harris
- Orange Regional Med. Center/Horton Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Karpoff FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Howard Karpoff practice?
- Dr. Howard Karpoff has 3 office locations.
Dr. Howard Karpoff practices Surgery near Middletown, NY.
See Middletown Surgeons.