Dr. Howard Karpoff MD Patient Reviews

• General Surgery Middletown, NY

September 30th, 2015
Dr. Karpoff is a wonderful doctor. I drive almost an hour----but I put my true trust in his knowledge and care!

October 3rd, 2013
This doctor refused to continue seeing me becasue I didn't make a follow up appt after my mamo and ultrasound though the results were checked by another doctor. Who does that?

April 4th, 2013
Doctor rating
Dr. Karpoff is an excellent surgeon I would not have had anyone else. He is always on time answers questions thoroughly makes you feel relaxed.I would recommend him to anyone needed surgery.

January 23rd, 2013
Excellent surgeon. Very knowledgeable, friendly office staff.

October 5th, 2012
Superior!
Dr Karpoff and his nursing staff especially nurse Betsy made all the fears I had about undergoing a mastectomy disappear. He is a down to earth medical professional you are proud to say you are under the care of. Period.

October 29th, 2011
Best Surgeon with great staff
Always on time and spends as much time as I need. Answers all questions thoroughly, never feel rushed. Wonderful surgeon

October 22nd, 2011
Best Surgeon around
Dr. karpoff is terrific. He is compassionate and a wonderful surgeon. His sense of humor made us relaxed during a very scary time. Everyone I have ...

October 21st, 2011
Dr. Karpoff is warm, funny and very caring. He is compassionate. He is very straight-forward and tells it like it is. He uses his humor to make his patients feel more at ease. I was shaking like a leaf and near tears at the beginning. By the end of our visit, I was feeling better. I was still scared and still anxious, but I felt better. He was very informative at our first visit. When I came back with my two sisters, my son and my husband, he want over every detail about everything all over again. Over an hour each visit! I read the other reviews about him, and I can only think that the people who had bad things to say were probably scared too, and didn't give him the chance to show them what a great person he is. Cancer can make you angry at everyone. I was. Dr. Karpoff and Betsy his nurse and the whole staff at Crystal Run can help you overcome the fear and anger.

June 19th, 2011
Extremely smart, and does a terrific job explaining information to his patients. He is very easy to speak to, and his office is always on time. His reputation as the best surgeon in orange county is well deserved

May 26th, 2011
Wonderful
He does not wear a tie or a white coat. He talks to his patients like they are people, not objects, He is relaxed and makes his patients and staff relax as well. His explanations are terrific. Dr. Karpoff's whole demeanor inspires confidence. He is a wonderful surgeon and i would not have anyone else

April 22nd, 2011
Warm and caring. He was recommended by three of my coworkers who all love him. He is a terrific surgeon and extremely knowledgeable. I was taken promptly at each visit; I never felt rushed. And i feel comfortable going back to him and recommending him to everyone

March 6th, 2011
Different from most doctors. For him, cancer is an opportunity to cure, not a reason to be depressed. He is very professional while at the same time full of good humor. He made my husband and I laugh, even though he had just diagnosed my cancer.