Dr. Howard Karpoff Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Howard Karpoff?

Posted on October 16th, 2017

He's a good surgeon, everything went very smoothly with mine, but his bedside manner is a little off. I don't think he cares if he says something rude....

Posted on September 30th, 2015

Dr. Karpoff is a wonderful doctor. I drive almost an hour----but I put my true trust in his knowledge and care!

Posted on October 3rd, 2013

This doctor refused to continue seeing me becasue I didn't make a follow up appt after my mamo and ultrasound though the results were checked by another doctor. Who does that?

Doctor rating

Posted on April 4th, 2013

Dr. Karpoff is an excellent surgeon I would not have had anyone else. He is always on time answers questions thoroughly makes you feel relaxed.I would recommend him to anyone needed surgery.

Posted on January 23rd, 2013

Excellent surgeon. Very knowledgeable, friendly office staff.

Superior!

Posted on October 5th, 2012

Dr Karpoff and his nursing staff especially nurse Betsy made all the fears I had about undergoing a mastectomy disappear. He is a down to earth medical professional you are proud to say you are under the care of. Period.

Best doctor I have ever seen

Posted on April 19th, 2012

Best Surgeon with great staff

Posted on October 29th, 2011

Always on time and spends as much time as I need. Answers all questions thoroughly, never feel rushed. Wonderful surgeon

Best Surgeon around

Posted on October 22nd, 2011

Dr. karpoff is terrific. He is compassionate and a wonderful surgeon. His sense of humor made us relaxed during a very scary time. Everyone I have ...

Posted on October 22nd, 2011

Dr. Karpoff is warm, funny and very caring. He is compassionate. He is very straight-forward and tells it like it is. He uses his humor to make his patients feel more at ease. I was shaking like a leaf and near tears at the beginning. By the end of our visit, I was feeling better. I was still scared and still anxious, but I felt better. He was very informative at our first visit. When I came back with my two sisters, my son and my husband, he want over every detail about everything all over again. Over an hour each visit! I read the other reviews about him, and I can only think that the people who had bad things to say were probably scared too, and didn't give him the chance to show them what a great person he is. Cancer can make you angry at everyone. I was. Dr. Karpoff and Betsy his nurse and the whole staff at Crystal Run can help you overcome the fear and anger.

Posted on June 19th, 2011

Extremely smart, and does a terrific job explaining information to his patients. He is very easy to speak to, and his office is always on time. His reputation as the best surgeon in orange county is well deserved

Wonderful

Posted on May 27th, 2011

He does not wear a tie or a white coat. He talks to his patients like they are people, not objects, He is relaxed and makes his patients and staff relax as well. His explanations are terrific. Dr. Karpoff's whole demeanor inspires confidence. He is a wonderful surgeon and i would not have anyone else