A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Kay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Kay is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Chiropractic (Chiropractic Manipulation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kay graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kay has 7 hospital affiliations:
- South Shore Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Herbert Kay MD is a male Pediatrician, has 35 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Howard H. Kay practice?
- Dr. Howard Kay has 3 office locations.
Dr. Howard Kay practices Pediatrics near Brockton, MA.
Additional practice locations include: East Bridgewater, MA.
See Brockton Pediatricians.