A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Kelfer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Kelfer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Kelfer, MD is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Cerebral Palsy
- Movement Disorders
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Seizure Disorders
- Tourette Syndrome
- Tuberous Sclerosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kelfer graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kelfer has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Michael Kelfer MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Neurologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Howard M. Kelfer practice?
- Dr. Howard Kelfer has 5 office locations.
Dr. Howard Kelfer practices Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Waco, TX and Southlake, TX.
See Fort Worth Neurologists.