Dr. Howard Kelfer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Howard Kelfer?

Office visit

Posted on January 18th, 2013

Dr. Kelfer is a brilliant, caring , competent and kind physician. I pay out of network for my grandson to see him.

Exceptional!

Posted on July 19th, 2010

My son has complicated orthopedic and neurological needs. Dr Kelfer has been one of many doctors we have seen over the years. He is by far one of the most compassionate physcians. He has helped us in numerous ways. He even calls out of the blue to check on our son...We are lucky to have him at Cooks

Posted on June 18th, 2010

Dr. Kelfer in my opinion was very patronizing. he qyuickly summed my daughter up to being a mental case because of her past history without really spending anytime to see what was wrong with her. In his expertise if she didn't have apparent epilepsy than she must be making it all up. My child was very ill and now we have found a good doctor that cared enough to look into it!!

Posted on September 2nd, 2015