A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Kern:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Kern, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Kern graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Bernard Kern MD is a male Urologist and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Howard B. Kern practice?
- Dr. Howard Kern has 1 office location.
Dr. Howard Kern practices Urology near Newton, NJ.
See Newton Urologists.